Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

which on which one?




well on behalf of Jen i am supposed to post these to boys who i used to like and they liked me. and its this whole dumb thing with i didn't know who to like. and now that i don't like either of them but i think my point is that Jen wanted to see what these boys looked like so she told me to post them. i know i am an idiot. well here they are. hehehe the one to the left with me in which i look really gross in beacuse we just came back from quading, is brad mickleson and the one to the right is Parker S.

5 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

my vote is brad... and you still like them! admit it!!! :) they both look darling, though.

Jessica said...

First of all YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT! You have every right in the world to think wonderfully of yourself and I wish to heaven that you did!
Second of all, I'm sure that both boys are great, but let my opinion be known, I have a really hard time with the shaggy hair look, it's easier to have more respect for someone when they are well groomed. Trendy sphendy. So, that being my opinion about the latest trend with young men,and only having the cover of the book to judge from, I would choose Brad.

Natalie said...

Dido of what jess said! Noelle you looked so cute in that picture despite the mud!

Nicole said...

I have to agree with Jen jess and Nat! Brad is definitely the cuter one!!!

Brad said...

Shoot I think your all wrong. Their both the biggest queers I've ever seen! What are they doing on your FAMILY blog. what is this myspace and Facebook. "Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you better watch your mouth cause I'll break your face"(50 cent)
Love your Bro that thinks those boys are 100% Fags