Pages

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

BABY, ARKANSAS, TENNESE, & MORE


These past couple weeks have been busy but really great. Thanks to mom we were able to get all moved in and settled. Our apartment actually feels like a home instead of a storage shed holding our boxes. These are a couple of picuters so you can get an idea of what our apartment looks like.



I took this picture today upon mom's request. Here is how Blake looks at 3 weeks and 4 days old. He is getting chuby! Last week when he was weighed he weighed 7lbs and 9 onces.

We are having a lot of fun having Nicole here! Blake loves her and settles right down whenever she holds him. I am so glad she is here and helping me adjust to being a mom.
What a cute boy! He often has this worried look on his face.

Matt is really enjoying law school and is studying really hard. I am even learning a little bit about the law! My favorite part of the day is when Matt comes home and spends some time with Blake. I love to watch him take care of him. I am so blessed to have these two guys in my life!

It took me awhile to get Blake to sleep, but once he finally did he looked so cute and peaceful that I just had to take a picture. Unfortunatly the flash woke him up!! I learned my lesson and I won't be taking any more pictures of him during his nap time!




We went to Tennese Labor Day Weekend to visit Matt's brother and his family. The morning after we got there ( at 6:30 am) his two nieces and one nephew one by one came into our room to help us out with Blake. They were so cute. They sang him Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and kept asking questions like "can we push him in the swing?" or "Does he like me?" or "Why can't we touch his face?"
That Sunday afternoon we got a tour of down town Nashville. They had some really cool buildings and of course some "honky tonk" bars and clubs. We also saw the Titan stadium and I think it was the Missouri River (I could be wrong). They also took us up to this really high bridge that over looked Franklin Tennese. The view was so beautiful. I really liked Franklin. It was so pretty and the homes there were amazingly beautiful!



This is what Blake did the majority of the trip. He slept most of the day and liked to be a night owl! We sure had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a fun blog! I love the pictures! Thankyou so much for sharing, I love it all. Your apartment is really cute despite the wallpaper! It's fun to see Nicole there too :) Blake is going to be a lady catcher, he's so handsome!