Pages

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I am soooo not excited!!!!

Here is waht I have to look forward to in just a coiuple of weeks! Can you believe it?! ANd they say that this was an extremely mild winter. Mild my foot!!! We did however have fun cross country skiing. I dind't even fall! Well, I fell at the very end but that shouldn't count. Anyway, I just thought you guys should see what I have to look forward to when I get back from Arkansas.


This picture is from just a couple of months ago. Jonathan and I floated down the Teton River over the fourth of July. As you can tell, Jon did not to a very goood job putting on Sunscreen. He now has these really funny tan lines.It's great!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

NICOLE BLOGGED! I yelled it through the house! I'm so happy to see your pictures and I'm a little jealous of the snow, I really like the snow. CUTE photos! Love the sunburn Juanito!

Jen and Bryan said...

OUCH!!! I think you need to be in charge of putting it on the kids. Poor guy. I thought those pictures were from right now... as we have 108 days here in AZ.