Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Girls

Hannah is always making us laugh, she loves to just crawl around and explore on her own. This is what she did with the intertube.
We thought we lost her for a minute, but she was just in the toy cupboard!
This is how she held the baby all by herself. She was being very motherly. She also loves to play with it's eyelashes.
Evelyn LOVES to water flowers! This was at our friends' house.
Evelyn next to her friend Ashley. She calls her Ash-a-ley, like Natalie calls Brad Brad-a-ley.

4 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

Your girls become more beautiful every day! Thank you for your comment about my love story. You were really a part of that :) I love that we love being in love :) I hope you have an incredible day Jess. Love ya.

Jen and Bryan said...

I seriously can't believe how BIG Hannah Mae is getting! She is so darling. I can't wait to play with her over Thanksgiving. It's crazy how fast they grow... kinda sad. :(

Natalie said...

I love my nieces! (and nephew of course) I can't believe Hannah is crawling! I am sure this is old news, but it is crazy how fast time goes by.

Nicole said...

LIke everybody else has said, I can't believe how big the girls are getting!!! They are so adorable and I absolutely can't wait to see them at thanksgiving!!! I actually cant wait to see all my neices and nephews! They are all sooooo cute! love ya guys!!!