Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007

A few of the kids...










Hey everyone, I just wanted to post a few pictures of me DARLING kids! We went to the place where we are (all) going to be taking family pictures over Thanksgiving. Anyways, although my pictures are mostly of just the kids and not the background, it's a beautiful neighborhood that is still being built. I am having WAY too much fun with my camera and can't wait to take pictures of everyone when you all get here. Love you all and sorry you are O.D.ing on pictures of the kids. :)

3 comments:

Jonicolathan said...

I can't believe how big Carter and Addi are getting! They are both so adorable and extremely photogenic! I can't wait to see everyone at Thanksgiving!!!

Natalie said...

Jen, you are getting really good! Wow, I miss those kids so much! They are so cute.

Jessica said...

Very cute!