Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Very little time.

Chinook are midget Indians that hunt squirrels and worship sticks and rocks. No a Chinook only happens in Calgary its were the temp can change 100 degrees in a couple of hours something about warm air from the coast comes over the mountains, I don't understand it myself, I just know that they happen every couple of weeks.
Anyways I sent all your letters out today. Thanks for all your letters they make my days so much better. Well there is nothing new with me so peace!
Love Elder Wyeth

2 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

We're such jerks. We haven't actually written bradley forever... maybe we can do that sometime... I'm putting it on Bryan since I'm busy making a baby. :) Ben, that means it's your job, too!

Jonicolathan said...

So, I still don't have your address. Hey! If you want a letter from me, you'd better get me an address! Thanks!! -Nicole-