Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tranfers

Yeah so I would love to show you guys all my pics I even made some videos for you I can't put them on blogger b/c these computers are so slow it would take hours. I can't send home my memory card with out getting one back so untill then.
I want everyone to know how much I love all of you. I truly have the coolest family ever. I'm really starting to miss home now that the holiday season is here. Have fun at Thanksgiving Canada already had its thanksgiving I missed it by 1 day so no turkey for me this year. transfers are here so I moving out of the gehtto and into hilbilly country, that should be way fun. I wrote you all letters so they should be there soon . I love you all.
Love Elder Wyeth

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi Elder Wyeth!
We just barely came upstairs from putting your letter in the mail when we checked the blog and saw that you were transfered! You'll have to get the missionaries in your old apartment to get our last letter to you. That's exciting to go somewhere new! Hope you are enjoying it!
Love ya!