Pages

Sunday, November 19, 2006



Hey guys! It looks like I finally figured out how to post a picture!! Hooray for me!! So, this is a picture of the guy we set Nellie up with, I know, that was ages ago. It's not the best picture of him as you can tell, But ask nellie, he's pretty cute and really funny. Anyway, not that anything happened between them or ever will, but the four of us all had a lot of fun together!! Right Nellie? Anyway so, yeah that's that !! You guys all have a fabulous week!!! -Nicole-

2 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

Nellie could not be more beautiful!! And she looks so much like you, Nicole. What a family full of babes! Cute picture... he's not bad Nellie... ;) Love, Jen

Jessica said...

How fun! I looked at that forever before I read it, just trying to figure out when Nellie and Nicole were together! Silly me!
Cute picture!