Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2006

38 Weeks!!

Here is a picture from Sunday 11/26. I look huge, but I still don't look nearly as huge as I feel. I'm pretty sure my ribs are bending. The due date is in 2 weeks. We'll see!!
Evelyn showing off the dress she got from Grammie and the fam for her birthday. Today was the first day she wore it and she loved it! We can hardly believe it's a size 4T and it fits great!
Evelyn on her favorite chair (she finds my belly comfy I guess!) wearing her "beautiful glasses."

Grandad! We had a fun little visit from Grandad on Friday. He flew to Cedar from Gilbert all by his lonesome in his "fast blue orange airplane up in sky high" as Evelyn would put it. After he left Evelyn said "I want my Grandad. Grandad go home."

2 comments:

Jonicolathan said...

I can't believe you're due in two weeks!! You look great!! No pressure or anything Jess, but I think having your baby on my birthday would be awesome!!! Anyway, See ya guys soon! Love, Nicole!!

Jessica said...

Just thought I'd say we're not trying to hog the blog, we just got high-speed internet and are a little excited about it not taking 2 hours to post!
Bring on the Wyeth, Backus, and Woolley bloggers yo!
(We can't wait to see you guys Nicole. I think it would be great if the baby was born on your birthday too, but I sure don't feel like being pregnant that much longer!!)