Pages

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm cold.

Hello,
Thanks for the comments. Jess was the closest to the Shhhhh. The Mexicans And Black people are awesome! Their the only ones that will talk to us as people. Everyone else yells at us and chases us off their door step. Well you know how some people say "like" every other word, Canadians do that with "eh". Yeah it is really annoying. I even catch myself saying it. Wellsome stuff i forgot to talk about last time. The first week i was here i was put in charge of teach 20 people from all over Asia how to speak english. NO joke. The first class was really scary. I didn't know what to teach them so since the aren't LDS I taught them the first three discussions. It turned out pretty good I gave them all BOMs to read for homework. Oh yeah you won't be getting any pics of me cause i had to get a hair cut last week and my zone leader gave me a buzz by accident so I look like a goof now. It's soooo cold here it got -20 with wind chill the other day it was horrible. Yes Nicole I got your package didn't you get my letter? The scafs have saved my life thank you, thank you, thank you! SO happy late B-DAy Evey-Boo Looks like you had a blast. Happy upcoming B-Day Naomi I can't believe your going to be a teenager. Sorry that you hurt your sholder mom, be careful. Well I got to go, see ya

5 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

This title makes much more sense than the last one. ;) I have a feeling it will become a repetative title by the time you come home. It;s so fun to hear from you, Bradley. Any requests for packages? Christmas is coming up, you know. (this is jen, not bryan, by the way. I'm just on his computer.)

Jessica said...

Thanks for the note Brad! I found it was really hard to be chased away from the doorstep as well, especially when you know what you are bringing the people. The thing that helped my testimony with all the rejection is that if it were just good ole' Brad Wyeth going up to the door, they would probably let you in, but because you are representing Christ and his church, they refuse. It helped me get the smallest taste of the rejection Christ feels. Gratefully he is very forgiving. Once when I was 10ish and not a member of the Church, I slammed the door in missionaries faces. My dad used to hang up on sales people on the phone so I thought you just close the door to missionaries! I never forgot how bad I felt after I closed the door to those two young men. Some of those Canadians will join the church too one day. Don't give up!!

Jen and Bryan said...

Man, Jess, good thing you changed your evil ways!! :) I bet you never even imagined that one day you, too, would be getting doors slammed in your face for the exact same thing. Somehow it's all worth it, though!

Jonicolathan said...

Hey Bradley!!! I'm sorry to say this but I never got your letter. But i don't want you to think that I was expecting a thank you from you. I just wanted to make sure it got to you!! I can't believe you got to teach English!! That's awesome! Well, talk to you later!
Nicole

Natalie said...

Hey Brad! or should I say Elder Wyeth? Anyways, it's ggod to hear from you. I am sorry your so cold. It is about 90 degrees here today. I think that is awesome that you gave those Asian people Book of Mormons for HW. Way to spread the gosple!!