Pages

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Little Elephant




How was Halloween for everyone? It was great here. Carter went Trick-or-Treating to a few houses. We even got over to see Grammie and Granddad. He was the cutest little elephant you've ever seen. He also has a cute little dino costume (or dragon, according to Grandma Chris) that he wore a few times.
It's amazing how much Carter has changed even since Bradley has left. He is saying new words every day and his facial expressions are unreal. He also loves to dance now. Unfortunately, he got Daddy's rhythm. :) We have an old cell phone that he loves to "talk" on. He answers it by saying "hello" (really strong "l" sound). Then he'll babble and laugh for a minute, then say "bye" and close the phone. It's pretty funny. We aren't quite sure who he's talking to. He will also hold the phone up to Violet's ear and say hello for her. They must have a mutual friend who is calling them. :)
We are getting ready to move. We get the keys next Thursday. (I have yet to pack a single box!) I don't know if the girls know this yet but they are coming to help me on Friday. They have school off and I am sure would rather be doing other things but Mom promised me their help. Maybe I'll even get them lunch! I have already thought of a great job for them... going up and down the stairs a million times with boxes. They are young and in good shape. Why not? :) Hope all is well. Can't wait to hear updates from everyone! Love you all. Love, Jen Bryan and Carter

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Fun pics! Thanks!
We had a fun Halloween, well, Evelyn and I did. Ben was home with a bad case of strep so he answered the door and threw candy at our trick-or-treaters. Evelyn ate almost all her candy before we even got home (she didn't get much!) We just stopped by a few friends' houses. When trick-or-treaters came to our house she called it a parade.
Good luck moving! Wish we were there to help, I could be the driver or something.

Jonicolathan said...

That's great that you guys are getting ready to move. I wish I could be there to help you. Really, I do!!! So waht are your colors anyway? You know, for the rooms in your house? Kichen, Fam room,ect... Well Love ya guys!!!

Natalie said...

I wish I didn't live close by so I didn't have to help! IWJAJ!(Is that the right way Bry?) Anyways, cute pictures! Carter is so cute and getting so big! Can I borrow his costume for next Halloween? I think Matt would make a great elephant. (Do you think it might be to big?:)

Jen and Bryan said...

Natalie, Matt could be the elephant and you could be the "dragon". And nice usage of IWJAJ. That's totally how you spell it! :)