Pages

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I love Chinooks

Well its warmed up a lot probably 50 degrees worth thanks to the chinooks. So sounds like everyone is doing good Carter is and Eveyboo are cutier than ever. So... Nothing new here. We talked to a lot of J.W. Its funny they see us walk by their house and they grab their bible and literally run down the street to call us to repentance. The members are feeding us every night so we never go hungry. Oh yeah thanks mom for the Package it got here just fine except for the pop tarts they didn't make it(I'm using them a cereal). During the holidays a package can take up to three weeks to get here, just in case anyone wanted to send me something. Oh yeah mom did you get my letter with my memory card in it I sent it like a month ago, were is my memory card I need it. Sorry this letter is really random, I'm planning on writing letters later today. Nellie YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE SHUAN NIMMER TO THE DANCE, THAT KID IS A FLAMMER! PLUS I DON'T TRUST THAT KID.

2 comments:

Jonicolathan said...

So, what are chinooks anyway? I have never heard of them. I'm glad it's warmed up for you, I feel like it just gets colder and colder here in Idaho. It sounds like things are going pretty well for you Brad, that's great news!!! Well, love ya! By the way, what is you Canadian address? All I have is the MTC Address. -Nicole-

Jen and Bryan said...

As far as I am concerned, Chinooks are a type of Indian... apparently it's something else as well. Do enlighten us, Bradley! :) Also, put your address on the blog so we all have it. If packages take that long then we need to get going. Also, some ideas would be great. Then we can chat and make sure we don't all send the same thing. We love you!!