Pages

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A few photo updates...






Hello all! I know the layout is a bit unorganized on this one, but I'm ready for bed!
There are a few of me at 35 weeks of pregnancy. The one of Evelyn in the white coat was her eating her Halloween candy the night of Halloween. The next is after we found her in the bathroom after she had been pretty quiet. She had found my eyeliner and was "drawing a beautiful eyes." Yikes! Looks like she found some lipstick before that! I don't mean to post so many pictures of myself, my sister always asks to see how big I am. Last week she said that she hopes I don't pop. Me too. I'm amazed there is still 5 weeks worth of serious growing time left for the baby ( I wouldn't mind if it were a little less!). Hope everyone is well! Ben is feeling much better after a bad case of strep. I have a cold now, but gratefully not strep. Evelyn is chipper and happy lately which we always welcome! Love you all! Ben, Jess, and Evelyn

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Jessica you look fantastic! I hope I am as cute as you when I have a baby. What have you guys done to Evelyn? She looks like she got in a serious fight!:) I can't believe she got in your makeup. What a funny girl. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Jonicolathan said...

Natalie's right Jess, you look soooo good! Should you really be letting Evelynn wear make-up yet? I mean I know she just turned turned 2 but c'mon guys, really!! Just kidding!!! So about three weeks ago I cut all my hair off!!Literally!! I'll have to put a picture up on the blog so I can get all of your opinions! I kind of think I look like a boy, but jonathan likes it. Anyway love you guys!!! -Nicole-

Jessica said...

Can't wait to see a picture Nicole!