Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

WHERE WILL HE GO??

Hey everyone! Hopefuly tonight will be the night that Brad will open his mission call! Here is what everyone guessed:

Dad: Indiana & Russia
Mom: New Jersey & Denmark
Grandma: Tennessee & Africa
Bryan: Idaho & Brazil
Jen: Montana & Guatemala
Ben: Southern States & Calgary, Canada
Jess: N.Y & Alberta, Canada
Jon: Italy & Alabama
Nicole: Italy & W. Virginia
Matt: Portugual & Kentucky
Natalie: Mississippi & Greece
Nellie: Jamaica & Florida
Noelle: Australia & N.Y.
Naomi: Switzerland & Wyoming

Hopefully, with so many guesses at least one of us will be close. However, there are so many more places to choose from. Only time will tell!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Nice one Ben and Jess. I like how you changed your guesse.

Ben said...

Nonsense! We will proclaim our innocence till death!!! You may take our freedom, but you will never take our SOULS!!!

Jessica said...

Is anyone out there? What happened to all the bloggers?

Jen and Bryan said...

I would like to state for the record that I was the closest with my Montana guess. He is going to the mission just north of that. That means that I win. What do I win, you ask? Why, I get to go pick him up with Bryan when he's done... on Dad's bill! Any volunteers to babysit??? :)

Natalie said...

I will babysit for sure! (I said it first Nellie, Noelle and Naomi, so no fighting me for him.)