Pages

Monday, June 19, 2006

Battle of the Sexes


Boy or Girl
Hello everyone!
With this new baby coming along, we were wondering whether y'all think it's a boy or girl so we decided to make a contest out of it. At first I was sure it was a boy, but ya know, now I'm not so sure!
Here's how to play:
1. Leave a comment on this blog with your guess and your favorite candy bar.
2. Each individual participating in the contest must post at least one blog entry (comments do not count) before July 10th. On this date, given that the baby is in good position and doesn't have his/her legs crossed, we will find out the sex. Everyone who wants a shot at winning, needs to post a blog (no "joint" blogs for couples will be accepted) before that date. If you don't blog, you don't win. Period.
If you guess right and post at least one blog, we'll send you your favorite candy bar!
PS~ According to Noelle it's a boy and we should name it "Rojo Leche" so we can say "Hey Rojo, go and get some leche." We'll see...

16 comments:

Mom W/Grammie said...

Hi! This is mom/grammie...I finally have internet again! As far as my guess...I think it's a boy and that he can't wait to get down here with Evelyn and Carter. As far as my favorite candy...I have very expensive taste....See's Chocolate and Almonds, or Almond Truffles. Basically, Chocolate and nuts...a true match made in heaven. Love you guys.
Grammie

Natalie said...

Okay, My first guess is that your having a boy. However, I feel like everyone is going to guess a boy so just to be different I was thinking of saying a girl. Let me think about it... I still can't decide what I want to guess. P.S. I love "Take 5" they are so yummy!

Jonicolathan said...

I have to agree with nats , my first guess was a boy, but we all know that almost everyone will guess that so I want to say a girl, but, I guess I'll go with my first instinct. My guess is that you guys are going to have a little timothy aaron.

Jessica said...

Don't forget to name your favorite candy bar Nic! Thanks for guessing guys!

Jonicolathan said...

Sorry, I don't really have a favorite candy bar, but for some reason a Hershy's cookies and cream Candy bar sounds pretty good, so I'll take that, by the way, call me stupid but I have no idea how to create a blog!!!

Jessica said...

You're not stupid at all! It's just something new! We'll have to call you and walk you through it. It's kindof like sending an email.

Jen and Bryan said...

Nic, on the home page you just hit "create a blog". it's blue and rectangular... from there it's pretty self explanitory. We all know your not stupid... just a little slow! ;)

Jen and Bryan said...

by the way, I would also guess a girl but I want a candy bar and we all know it's going to be a boy so I am guessing a boy. My favorite candy bar is a 100 grand. I don't really have a fave but that sounds really good right now. :) Does my "Jimmy" post count?

Ben said...

No!

Ben said...

Nicole-
I have created an "Beginner's Guide to Blogging" (beginner sounded so much nicer than idiot). I have it in PDF form that I can email to anyone who is having difficulty. I'll get one headed your way ASAP!
-Ben

Natalie said...

Ben can I get one of those blogg for dummies guide. Thanks

Jessica said...

Natalie-
Have you made up your mind yet?

Ben said...

Well, it looks like Jess and I have a case of mixed identities. I was the one wondering if Natalie has made up her mind. Jess would have been far more ppolite about it. Either way, Natalie, we're still waiting.

Natalie said...

Okay, I guess I'll guess a boy.

Ben said...

Alright, I'll mark you down for a boy!

Jessica said...

We are all going to be a surprised family if it's a girl!!