Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

We have news

Sorry no pictures guys, I haven't quite mastered this whole blog thing yet. Anyway, well, I'd like to qualify for the battle of the sexes as well so here's what's going on in our lives. I am still working at the same salon, it's a lot of fun and it has gotten a little busier but not as busy as everyone keeps telling me it's supposed to get. So that has me a little stressed financially but, I really do enjoy working there. Jon is working with our Brother-in-law at phillips painting, he's enjoying that but he has decided that He could never be a painter for the rest of our lives. We are getting ready to move out to Rexburg at the end of the summer so that is exciting. It will be nice to be around people that are closer to our age. We really don't have a whole lot of friends out here in driggs so rexburh will hopefully be a nice change. I will still work at the salon I am at three days a week, or at least that's the plan. I'm not sure I'm going to enjoy the hour long drive when it starts snowing. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer!! I love ya tons!!! -Nicole-

13 comments:

Ben said...

Okay Nicole, heres a hint. Never start a blog with "We have news" unless you are pregnant or have cancer! Just kidding! Anyway, we're excited for you guys to move to the burg. Bummer about the commute to Driggs, though. Can we trust you on those roads in the winter? After all, you learned to drive in Arizona and even with no snow you still had issues (have you already forgotten your "near miss" with a city bus?) I guess we'll just have to pray extra hard for you.
PS- It seems that the twins brought blogging duds into the family. So much for the
cool in-law" trend we had going... (wink wink). Just blog guys, it's not that hard.
-Ben

Jonicolathan said...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I really can be cool when I want to be. I just don't care to waste my time with these childish blog shananigans. Hahahaha. Just kidding, I just figured that since Nicole was writing I wouldn't have to say anything. From now on I'll try and do better about blogging.
-Jon

Ben said...

Juanito, is that really you, or is that Nicole pretending to be you so we all think you're cool? :)
Way to blog Nicole! Nice work! Love to hear the news, we are excited to see you sometime(s) this summer!! Love you guys!

Jessica said...

"Shoops" that's what Evelyn says when she means Whoops! I just wrote the last one, but I didn't realize Ben was already signed in, so the last one is me FYI!!

Jen and Bryan said...

we have to back ben up on the "we have news" criteria. and i'm not sure what ben was talking about when he said you had a "near miss" with the city bus. as i recall, there was i nice long scratch down the side of the sentra to indicate that there was no missing involved. haha. have fun in the snow. it should be starting to fall any day, now, right?

Ben said...

I was merely referring to the way that Mom broke the news to me while I was on my mission. She wrote, "The Sentra is having a rough go of things. But, even with Natalie getting backed into twice and Nicole's near miss with a city bus, it is still a good little car."

Natalie said...

I would like to point out that I was backed into and not that I backed into someone. Therefore, I am a superb driver. (Well, excpet the time when I hit the LeSueur's mail box. We are all entitled to one mistake right.) Glad to hear from you Nic. At least your husband has posted a comment.

Jonicolathan said...

First of all, if we are all entitled to one mistake, than that whole city bus thing is my one mistake. Second of all natalie,what do mean at least your husband has posted a comment, I am always commenting!!!

Jessica said...

I think she means at least Jon posted a comment because Matt still hasn't (Matt, are you out there??)

Jessica said...

Speaking of boys who havn't blogged, where's Brad?

Natalie said...

Thanks for clearing up the confusion Jess. Yes Nicole I meant at least your husband has said something b/c mine hasn't. Sorry.

Jonicolathan said...

i actually figured that one out, it was just a little too late because I had already posted my comment. Yeah, I felt really stupid, I still do actually!!! Sorry about that!

Jessica said...

Don't worry one little heartbeat Nicole! I've made a few silly comments myself, but the beautiful thing is that if you post something and decide you don't want it there, you just have to click the little garbage can under your comment and it will be deleted!