Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Jimmy



This first picture is Carter's reaction upon hearing where his "sick-witted" Uncle Bradley is going to be spending the next two years. Canada, eh?
Carter is about to outgrow this darling little outfit so I thought I would take some pictures in our matching outfits. Well, mine doesn't really match but it's still a Jimmy shirt. Carter wants to be just like his Daddy and Grandad so he listens to Jimmy as his bedtime music. (not really, guys) For those of you who are far away and spend your evenings wondering what new things Carter does in his spare time, I will fill you in. (I know, it's your lucky day!)
~His new favorite toys are our coasters. Seriously, he takes them off the end table and crawls around with them all the time.
~He has a gnarly goose egg on his forehead from a 3 year old trying to pick him up. Needless to say, he was too heavy and he landed on the tile. Poor thing!
~He can sign "please" but ONLY when there is food involved.
~He points at pictures of Daddy and says "Daddy"... but we are lucky to get a "ma" out of him when he's just chatting.
~He stood on his own for 3 seconds yesterday. (I know it doesn't sound impressive but the kid is like a druken sailor when it comes to standing!)
~He has Grammie wrapped so tight around his little finger it's not even funny.

And now to tell you a little about your handsome brother/son. He did his very first filling today. I know, impressive, right? Just wait; it gets better. After lunch, he gave this poor, unsuspecting Mexican woman a ROOT CANAL!!! I am so very proud of him. Although, not proud enough to sit in his chair yet... I am no guinea pig!
Love you all! Jen

4 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun! Thanks for the update Jen, it's fun to see you in a picture too! Carter is sooooooooo cute, I can't wait until we see him one day...Wish we could be at his birthday party!
Love ya!

Jonicolathan said...

I have to admit bryan and jen, carter is way cute. I really miss the little guy. I wish I coud be there to watch him grow up. I doubt he even remembers his auntie nicole, oh well, i can still pretend I'm his favorite aunt, right?

Jen and Bryan said...

you know... they have PT and PA on Bryan's campus. So many options for Jon... you don't HAVE to miss him growing up... ;)

Mom W/Grammie said...

Carter does have me wrapped...and it is a very fun place to be! There is something about these little second generation Wyeths that melt me! Oh well....it's hopeless...I will just have to remain their biggest fan.

grammie