Pages

Sunday, June 11, 2006

hanging around

This is a pilot test for a new feature on our family blog... VIDEO!!! As you can see, I’m still working on the layout part.

This video shows Evelyn doing one of her favorite things, hanging around. If she can hang on something, she does. She uses our counter, our table, her crib, my pull-up bar (featured here) and her favorite place is at the playground where the bars are thinner and she can get a better grip.

In this video you'll se an example of how Evelyn is learning to sign. After I put her on the ground, she starts saying 'gin' 'gin.' If you look at her hands while she says this, she is poking her index finger into the opposite palm. This is the sign for 'again.' She's so smart. She also says a few cute things like Mississippi, I love you, and happy birthday. It’s hard to hear so you’ll have to turn up the volume. Jessica is a little embarrassed at the way she sounds so don’t tease her (well… not too much anyway). Enjoy!

4 comments:

Mom W/Grammie said...

Hooray! I love it...this is ALMOST like being there! Evelyn is getting so tall! And rather adorable, I know I am a little prejudiced, but look at her...she's beautiful and smart too! Love you
Grammie

Jonicolathan said...

This sucks!! For some reason it won't play for us, it;s taking an hour for it just to download!! Hey! I got on!!! I'm finally a part of the family blog!! Thanks ben!! give Evelyn a big hug for me!!

Jessica said...

Hooray Nicole! and Jon (I thought JonJovi was a fun nic name for ya) How exciting that you are on! too bad the video didn't play for you :( We'll send another one soon, we have a cute one of Evelyn singing "Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam"
Thanks for calling today, sorry I missed ya, we'll call you tonight!
Love ya,
Jess

Natalie said...

um...mum..mum...mum. Jocole (short for jonicolathan) said the S word. JK I guys I am glad to see your on. Now we just need Matt, and Brad to get on.