Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pictures of Carter



This is Bryan. Just thought I'd post a couple of pictures of Carter. You guys won't believe how big he is getting. It felt like we just blinked, and then here he is learning how to ride a unicylce.. not to mention, you'll notice from one of these pictures that he has also really gotten tan (Lots of time at the pool). Okay, I know, my photo shop skills are weak (not that these aren't real pictures of carter, but you could imagine...). But I can't sleep and thought I'd mess around on this thing until I got tired...okay, I'm tired. Paz.

4 comments:

Ben said...

First of all, nice try Bryan. That whole thing about Carter getting tan? Right, with you two fair skinned for parents, I'm surprised that he doesn't have to wear sunscreen to bed! Besides, the hoax was given away by the infamous "u" (as in Usher) on his necklace. Look Bryan, how many times do we have to go over the fact that now matter how well you speak Ebonics or how 'sic your hip-hop dance moves are, you're not black.

Secondly, there's no way that could really be Carter on the unicycle because that picture was taken in Paris and we all know that unicycling was banned in Paris 7 years ago when a band of angry mime unicyclists tried to commandeer the Eifel Tower wearing nothing but leotards that had "Eat Words, Not Pastries" embroidered on the back. Geez...we're not dummies.

Jessica said...

I don't know, Ben doesn't believe it, but I'll say Carter sure has grown! Oh my! Looks like you guys have a wild one in your hands!!

Natalie said...

Do you think Carter could give me tany tips on how to get a six pack like that? Watch out ladies!

Jonicolathan said...

Hey! I'd like to know how Carter got so muscular. Jonathan could use some advice, tips, whatever, in that area!! Just kidding Jonny!!! I love you!!