Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Mom here!

Yes, Ben! The "hesitant mother" is on.... and is still needing coaching...Jen is on the phone walking me through this...it's a bit embarrassing to be so illiterate about things such as this!

Big week for this mom....For the last 20 years or so I have had some sweet little child in Elementary School...Well today I watched the "baby" of the family go through a little Graduation of sorts, tomorrow Noelle leaves Jr. High, and Brad graduates from High School. His mission papers are turned in to Pres. Lewis...he has had his final interview and they are sending them in a little early...probably by the weekend.

Meanwhile, I feel older and not necessarily better....and a little more of my heart is aching that the old house is emptying of the people I love most. Sunrise, Sunset as my Dad and Mom always would say....BUT on a more positive and happy note....I am so thankful for each of you, for the love you show each other and for a desire you all have to keep us connected....Thank you for that...I am going to try to be "hip" and "tight" and be the "best blogger" ( is that a word?) in the family!

Kiss the babies for me.

Love
MomW/ Grammie

2 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

Think of it this way, Mom... the more kids that move out, the closer you get to grandbabies!

Jen and Bryan said...

Youre not only tight and hip, but you are totally sick-witted!