Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Good Morning Everyone!!

This is how little Toot woke up this morning, happy as can be reading books to her baby and wearing her hat. She didn't wake up until 9:45! We put her to bed at 9pm and she usually doesn't wake up until somewhere between 9 and 9:30am, and she takes about a 2 hour nap in the afternoon! It's been a huge blessing since I need a little extra rest these days. She has been so happy and SO fun!!
I am finally out of the 1st trimester and starting to feel better, still not 100%, but I'm not sure I'll get that until after Dec.
Love you all! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a cute kid! I am glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Jessica said...

Thanks Natalie! Evelyn has been saying your name, it sounds like "ad-lee". It's cute! Can't wait to see you someday!