Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Congratulations!!


Congratulations Brad, Noelle, and Naomi! You too mom for being able to survive three graduations in one day!! You're amazing.
Does anybody have any big plans for the summer? As for me I am looking forward to the California trip. Speaking of California would anyone be apposed to leaving on Thursday evening instead of Friday morning. (This is mostly directed to mom and the kids at home b/c they are my ride.) Sorry, guys but I have to be back to work on Friday. The sooner I can know the better. I hope everyone is doing great. See most of you tonight at Brad's graduation. (Let's hope for a bug queit night!)
Nat
Nat

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Who is that?
We are excited for CA too! We are hoping things work out so we can go!
Love ya!

Natalie said...

I don't know who he is? I just found the picture on the internet. I hope you can come too!