Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Silly Girls!

Little Miss Hannah having a good laugh
This was Evelyn's naptime. She was talking for a while and when she got quiet, Ben went in to check on her and found her snoring just like this in her chair! She had the light on and had been having a good time and then just fell asleep!
Evelyn was dancing in her green dress and Hannah and I decided to join her in our beautiful dresses. I wish I could've recorded Evelyn's face when she saw us, she was so thrilled, especially to see Hannah all dressed up!
This is Hannah and her swing friend. She ALWAYS will smile at the swing! It's so funny!

6 comments:

Daisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daisy said...

Oh my goodness! Hannah looks like she's a ball of pure joy and fun! And Evelyn as busy as ever. I love that you and Hannah dressed up with her. I bet that made her feel so important! How precious. Besos!

David and Deena said...

What beautiful girls. It was so fun to see you on the computer camera. We miss you and can't believe the girls are growing so much. How do you get to have girls who LOVE to be in dresses? My sister has one girl and it was a fight to get her to put on anything girlie. Such a cute family.

Love D&D

Natalie said...

I miss those girls so much! It seems like forever since I have seen you guys!

Jonicolathan said...

I just can't getover how cute they are! I can't wait to seeyou guys in a couple of weeks!

The Probert Family said...

Super Cuz's...I wish I could of been there in a flowing gown to dance with you.