Pages

Friday, March 09, 2007



I just wanted to show a few cute pictures of Carter that we had taken earlier this week. They aren't his best but he's still cute. He was so cranky during the pictures that I am shocked she got any of him even remotely happy. As for baby girl, (leaning towards Addilyn right now) she is measuring really high (Carter did too) and a week ahead of my due date which is June 12. Let's hope she makes her arrival early and on her own. :)
School is going great for Bryan. He starts his spring break this weekend so we are both thrilled. I am already planning my naps! We also found out that we will be living in San Diego for 5 weeks next March for an externship. I am excited to have so much time with my family and Bryan will get some great hand on time.
Hope everyone is well and we would love updates. Only a few more weeks and we find out what new little cousin will be joining the family. We can't wait. Love, Bryan, Jen, Carter, and ...?

5 comments:

Jonicolathan said...

I can't believe how Cute Carter is!!! I just want to squeeze him!! Addilyn is a cute name! That was my favorite of the four name you had! All of them are cute though! Keep posting pictures of Carter! I love to see how big he is getting!! I miss you guys tons!!

Natalie said...

CARTER is so cute! I love that little guy!

Jessica said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I can't believe those weren't even his best pics! We can't wait to see you guys soon!
Evelyn said "He's cute"

Chalonn said...

Oh my gosh...he is the cutest thing...seriously that face couldn't be any more perfect. I love the Addilyn, however, I have a London so I'm partial to that name...good luck with the pregnancy...and tell Bryan sometime that Oprah wants to talk to him...

The Probert Family said...

Carter is such a hunk. I love that op picture...it's like one of those classic child photos from the 40's. That kid has S-T-Y-L-E...style.