Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hello Christensens!



How fun that teh Christensen's are on our blog... (seriously, who let them in?!?! just kidding) Bryan and I flipped a coin and it's going to be Addilyn... I think. :) I wanted to put on a few more pictures of Carter. I emailed them out but my sister didn't get them so I don't know if it worked or not. (although Mom got them.)

Life here is great. We have spent the last several days working on Carter's "big boy" room. It is looking SO SO cute! When it's done I'll send out pictures since I know everyone is DYING to see it. ;)
As you can see, Carter went to the dentist for the first time... and boy was his dentist HOT! (don't tell Bryan...) He did great. He was so into the little water and sir shooter and of course, Bryan shot him with it several times. It was also fun because everyone that walked by had to come see Bryan's little boy and couldn't get over how cute he is. (duh) It was really fun to see Daddy in his element. No cavities yet... but I'm sure they're coming with Bry and me both having such bad teeth.
Anyways, hope all is well. We love you all! Love, Jen and Co.

3 comments:

The Probert Family said...

Sup Suuuuuup!

David and Deena said...

It was so fun to see you last week and to see how Carter has grown. We can't wait to hear about Addilyn's arrival. Sounds so fun to be in San Diego for next summer.
Love D&D

Mat, Chenae & Jackson said...

Listen Brynifer! We're pretty much stalking you guys. I don't know who spilled the beans about your blog...but we love it. So keep up the good work. Bye the way....i love love love the name addilyn. AND carter. pretty soon we wont just be creeping around on your blog...but naming all our kids after you guys. :)