Pages

Monday, February 26, 2007

Things you may or maynot know about Me

1. A couple of my pet peeves are: Leaving the milk out, people driving under the speed limit, leaving cupboard doors open.
2.I love to make up my own songs about things happening or things that I am doing at that moment.
3.The weirdest thing I have ever eaten is sushi-which should prove that I am not open to trying weird foods.
4. I did try Indian food (India) and it was delicious.
5.I love being in school and can't wait to get started again! (Hopefully this fall)
6.I went cross country skiing for the first time and I absolutely loved it!! We took pictures but we can't get them to transfer to the computer. We'll keep trying.
7. Pride and prejudice is my all time favorite movie. I could watch it all day every day. In fact, I am watching it right now as I type.
8.My fears are clowns, extreme heights and falling down hill
9.I bite my nails when I am bored or nervous. Disgusting habit, i know, I am trying to stop
10.I take after dad when it comes to my morning routine. It has never changed and never will.
11.I hate being disorganized and feeling like I don't know what is going on.
12. I also hate being late. If something starts at 9:00, I'll be there at 8:45. I know that always bothered Natalie growing up but she and I don't live together anymore so... I am always early!!
I know that is more than six things but hey, what can I say, I'm an over achiever!!! Anyway I Love you guys and hope to here fro you all soon! Nicole

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That's so funny that you have a non-changing morning routine! Your mom knows exactly what your dad is going to do in the a.m. routine! Does Jon have yours down yet?
I loved reading this, thanks so much for doing it!!! So insightful!

Natalie said...

I knew who I was reading about before I rea who posted it. I'm sure you'll be the same with me. When did you try sushi?

Jonicolathan said...

First of all, Either Jon is in school or I am in Driggs so, Jon has'nt quite got the routine down yet,And yesNatalie, I knew it was you. All I neededwas to see the picture of the shoes!! I tried sushi at Anikas wedding, I thought you did too.

Natalie said...

yes i did, I just forgot that you did too. I think that is the weirdest thing I've eaten besides the mill worm.