Pages

Monday, February 26, 2007

Me, Myself, and I


Weird and strange things about me:


1. I love to take showers, but I hate knowing that afterwards I have to blow dry my hair(which takes about 20 mins.) , put on make up and pick out an outfit for the day. So unfortunatley for Matt and the people I associate through out the day, I don't take a shower as often as I should. Yikes!


2. When I was in Jr. High my biggest day dreams were being the lead singer in a popular band and performing at the Jr. High talent show and being an undercover cop and saving the school from some dangerous person. How nerdy is that!


3. I get a lot of pleasure out of dusting things espeacially if they haven't been dusted for a long time.


4. I have this distgusting desire to pop zits. Yucky I know, but I don't understand how people can let a white head go unpopped! I would be more than happy to pop it for them.


5. I love shoes very much. I think there are so many cute shoes out there and I have a closet full of them. However, I never wear shoes in my apartment and I usually wear the same pair of flip flops everyday. Most of my shoes in my closet I have only worn two or three times and yet I always thinks I don't have enough shoes and want to buy more.


6. This one most of you already know about me. I always get my words confused! I either put them in the wrong order (i.e. all sizes fit one instead of one size fits all) or I completely confuse the word with something else. (i.e. the other day I put Matt into a wrestling position and said, "I've got you in a Willy Nelson." what I should of said is, "I got you in a full nelson." Willy Nelson is a country singer.) Oh, brother!

P.S. I also have no idea what "i.e" stand for, I just know people use it when they give examples of things. So if you know what it stands for let me know.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, this is the most exciting day in blogging history (other than the baby announcements of course!)! You guys are the best. These are so fun to read. I love your daydreams Natalie! Thanks for blogging!
Love ya!

Jonicolathan said...

I cant believe you didn't mention "what a phubo" I have no idea how you would spell that!!!

Ben said...

I'm pretty sure i.e. stands for "in example."
-Ben Wyeth