Pages

Monday, February 26, 2007

Grammie can blog

Things your may not know about Grammie:

1. I have never broken a bone....I have blown my ACL & sprained an ankle...come to think of it
None of my 8 kids have broken a bone....I think Bryan had a hairline fracture in an elbow
after a basketball game if I remember right! Pretty good I'd say! Uh oh...I just
remembered Brad broke a toe...oh well....7 out of 8 isn't bad.

2. I often get physically ill...throw up or worse ...when I have to talk in front of groups of
people..it is getting a little better these past few years but it definitely still haunts me.

3. I love watching suspenseful movies, sweet love stories, movies that have a happy and uplifting message and eating junior mints with popcorn.

4. I love reading a good book....I hardly get to read it seems anymore...I miss it.

5. I am fairly "low matenience" when it comes to things that really make me happy...being with
my children, playing or reading with my grandchildren, fixing someone their favorite food, knowing that my family love each other and make each other a priority, surprising someone with little things I think they might enjoy, feeling my husband truly understands me ....basically it all centers on my family....thats all I really need.

6. My pet peeves...leaving clothes on the floor of the laundry room.....taking things out of the dryer onto the floor or stuffed in a basket,only adding to my HUGE pile of ironing, you take it out, you fold or hang it up!...... not giving your very best effort on an assignment, chore, job or whatever.... not being sensitive to others feelings.....

7. There is very little that I will not eat when it comes to being opened minded about food....there are only a few foods I can think of that I truly hate and will not eat (yes, I have tried them) Liver or any other organ meat, menudo, tongue, pickled pigs feet, kim chee, and sushi, and runny yolked eggs. Any way that is all I can think of ...the list is not all inclusive I am sure...

8. My true fears in life are heights, deep water, and disappointing people I care about.

9. I struggle most with self discipline and belief in my abilities.

10. I am pretty boring...It has taken me a LONG time to think up these things! And I would't be surprised if you alreay knew most of what I shared!

Well, I blogged.....it may not be worth reading....but I did it!



Love you all,

Mom and Grammie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job mom!!! It's always fun to here new things about you!! I can't believe you ate pickled pigs feet!!! That is so grose!! You sound like Jon, he has had really weird thing too!!!
Love Nicole

Jessica said...

I think I am in heaven with all this blogging! I am afraid of deep water. This was definately worth reading, so fun,thanks for the effort.

Natalie said...

Mom your not boring! There are a lot of fun things about you!

Ben said...

First of all, brad also broke his nose, he must take after Dad (remember that whole elbow and leg incident?).

Secondly, I can't tell you how thrilled I was that you blogged! It's so nice to see you (and everyone else)participating!

However, to make sure that you are still participating, I want to know that you've read this comment. So, Mom, when you read this comment I want you to call me, regardless of the time of day or how busy you are, and say this phrase to me: pickeled herring.

Nobody else tell her about this or hint to her that she should read this blog. I want to see how long it takes her to read this.

Love you all!

Natalie said...

That's really funny.

Jonicolathan said...

Has mom called yet?