Pages

Monday, February 19, 2007

Hannah's Blessing

Ben can always get our girls to smile and laugh! Hannah loves to sing "BINGO" and "Pat-a-Cake" with Ben. She tries to laugh, but it sounds like a grunt.
Beautiful Hannah on her blessing day
Thankyou for coming! We had such a wonderful time with you here! We missed those who weren't able to make it and can't wait to see you sometime in the near future.
Thanks Grammie and Grandad! We love you!
We caught Evelyn hiding in the kitchen cupboard with a balloon. When we opened the door she screamed and made this face! It was a funny moment, we're glad we caught it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved being there this weekend!!! I've only been home for a couple of hours and I already miss you and the girls so much!! I really wish That Bryan,Jen,and carter had been there!! well, love ya guys!! Love, Nicole

Daisy said...

Beautiful Babies Jessica! I can't wait to meet Hannah in person.