Pages

Sunday, July 09, 2006

A Word from Dad

I am Posting this on behalf of Pappy.

Dad Wyeth -
I've never been good at guessing or winning games and contest. In fact the only prize I ever won was from a free raffle ticket I got when my dad took us kids to the grand opening ceremony of a new bottling co. in Corpus Christi TX, I think I was 11 at the time. The guy next to me won a new car and I got the consolation prize of a case of diet Dr. Pepper, how sad is that.

The thought has also crossed my mind that there are only two possible guesses in this game: boy or girl. Since there are a bunch of entries, the odds are good that whoever wins the lottery so to speak will have to share the prize with multiple winners. Oh well in the spirit of it all I'm going to guess "healthy baby boy", and just too prove I'm not greedy, I promise to share my spoils (favorite candy bar) with Maureen and the Wyeth kids who still live under the grey roof, if I win. Of course, if I loose, I'll contemplate sueing the winners like most of the liberal left does when they loose. That's better than King Henry the 8th who had his wife's head cut off when she failed to produce male offspring on her first try. Just kidding! I'm excited for Ben and Jess and whatever gender the child is, it will have a great home where love rules and that is the best prize.

Dad Wyeth

1 comment:

Jonicolathan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.