Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

poms poms

matt backus pro cheerleader

I thought I would just tell everyone that I just saw Matt in a little mini cheerleader skirt on a video that I just saw. Matt's friend, Devin Ashby, lives up here in Utah and knows Jess and Ben. He's the one who brought over the movie where Matt is in a cheer outfit, doing a routine. It was so funny to see Matt doing kart wheels and back hand springs in a skirt. We are trying to get the movie on the blog, but its a video. We're trying to make it into a DVD. Well Matt, I hope you're okay with me telling our family. Anyways, I have to go, talk to you guys later.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I just want you all to know that Matt has gone through counceling and no longer is a cross dresser.:) I love you honey! You're doing great.

Jessica said...

Matt, all I've got to say is you've got some moves! I'm surprised you didn't go into professional dancing! Anyway, that was great fun. Ben's going to try to get it on the blog!!! Don't worry, we love you no matter your past.

Jen and Bryan said...

I have GOT to see that video! I will pay any amount of money. Let me know the price. Love, Jen.