Pages

Friday, July 21, 2006

My Dog is Dead

So I went mission shopping today. I wouldn't recomend it to any of you, unless you like being bored and you want to be poor. I did how ever get some killer hiking boots.(There water proof). Well anyways we finally got a Jacuzzi, yeah it's pretty neat. It's really big, probably 10 feet deep. Wait never mind thats just the pool thats really really hot. But if you sit in the shallow part and close your eyes real tight and think real hard you can almost feel and hear the faint sound bubbles in the pool... And then you really can't tell that your in a pool.
So Nana is really getting old. The other day I went out side to frolic with her in the grass like I do every afternoon, but she was asleep, or so I thought. I called to her a couple of times, "Nana Nana come play with me." but she didn't get up so I peg her with a ball and she still didn't move. Could it be, is Nana really dead, I yelled in horror, "My Dog Is DEAD!". what happend after that I don't really remember because I fainted. When I woke up Nana was still alive. I think we should all take a guess what month and year she might die in. Winner gets to dig the hole. I guess April 2007. If I win I'll be on my mission so just put her in the freezer till I get home.

4 comments:

Jonicolathan said...

Bradley, you are hilarious!!! Boy am I going to miss your blogs when you leave for Canada! As far as Nana DYing, I don'y know, I feel a little guilty posting when I think she'll die, but... I'll say July or August of 2008!!!

Jessica said...

My guess is October 2006, I don't think she'll be able to stand life without B-rad.
Brad, you're a good writer and pretty stinkin' hilarious too! We all laughed at your blog and I think we've read it at least 7 times!
Evelyn saw a picture of you on the computer and she pointed and said "Bradley, nice!" Her voice goes up on the a in Bradley. So cute!

Jessica said...

Just on a funny note, my sister read this blog and thought Nana was Grandma Chris! She said she read it with her mouth wide open and couldn't believe Brad could talk about his grandma that way!! She thought it was pretty funny when we clarified things for her.

Jen and Bryan said...

Can't you just hear Bradley's monotone voice telling that story at the dinner table? So cute, that little Bradley!!!Carter sure likes him. All day long he says "Bad-ey". While I don't think he knows it means "Bradley" it's still really stinking cute and I always encourage it. It's crazy to think that when he gets home there will be at LEAST 4 new babies. Obviously Ben and Jess will have our little girl. We BETTER have another one (Bryan!!!) and I am sure both of the girls will have one each. No, not the "little" girls, the twins! Geez, Nel, Noelle, and Naomi are WAY too young for babies. But Nellie, you need to make sure you check out all of Bradley's comps when he sends pictures... ;) There could be a hot one in there! (I mean CUTE hot, not temp hot because it doesn't get over like 25 degrees there! haha) Love you all and I can't wait for everyone to be home from CA. It's so BORING without everyone here. Man!!!