Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Our Blog

So, I know most of you know but we have our own little blog. I wanted to be able to post things on there that I know are boring to other people. At first I was going to try to put a lot of my posts on our family one but that just wasn't working... so now I just want people to check ours when they are interested. I will for sure still post on this one as well but more will be on mine. Also, there is a cute picture of Blake on ours.... and some of Addilyn and Carter of course. So, that being said, get on it and check it out. Hugs and kisses!
thewyeths.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Ben said...

Why did no one feel the need to let US know about these little spin off blogs, huh? Well, what ever the reasoning, I've added your blogs to the links section.

Ours will be joining your shortly!

Adios!

Jen and Bryan said...

We are trying to keep secrets from you... :)