Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Moment We've All Been Waiting For...








Blake Matthew Backus is seriously the second cutest baby boy I have EVER seen. He is seriously so beautiful. The pictures don't do him justice. While Natalie seemed quite exhausted you can already tell that she is going to be an amazing mommy. And Matt was all about the dirty diapers. (Enjoy it while you can, Nat!) Overall, I am so glad they let me come be a part of this amazing experience with them. I can't believe Matt is taking them away from us for 3 long years!! What a turkey! Anyways, just remember that little Blakers is even cuter in real life with the most adorable little squawk and light brown (already curly) hair. Congrats Matalie. You guys are going to be such fabulous parents and We all love you!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations! You two look so very happy, you're beaming! I don't blame ya! My heart is smiling for you and we can't wait to meet Blake. He is truly beautiful.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy! He really looks like a hottie! ;) Jk! Congrats Matalie!

Jonicolathan said...

It's true, he is a very beautiful little boy! I am so sad that I can't be there right now. I have been so emotional these last few days, but I am so happy for the both of you and I can't wait to meet blake in person in just a few weeks!!!!

The Probert Family said...

CONGRATS Matt & Natalie! Blake is adorable!! We're so happy for your little family!

Jen and Bryan said...

Emotional, huh, Nicole? any news you want to share?... just kidding!