Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Its a baby

A lot has happend this last week in the states it looks like. I wish I could have been there for the birthdays and the new family member. She looks so cute I wish I was there. Well nothing new with me I'm still here in small Black dimond. It has warmed up a lot probably up to 50 degrees it feels so good. Well today for P-Day I'm going ice fishing, i am very excited. Hopefully I won't fall through the ice. So I have one small favor, when you guys post a blog with a video can you have a pic of whats going on in the video these computers are horrible so i can never see them. But thats ok if you don't. I am really missing all of you. I love you all. Please write me.
Love Elder Wyeth

2 comments:

Jonicolathan said...

Hey B-rad!!It's good to har from you!! I've been trying to get your address forever so I can write you, but no one will give it to me!!! I'll keep trying though!! Hey!! I'll be in AZ on christmas so jon and I will get to talk to you!!! See ya!! Nicole

Jessica said...

Hey Nic,
Here's Brad's mission address:
7044 Farrell RD SE
Calgary, Alberta
T2H-0T2
CANADA