Pages

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Vacation Blues!


Hey everyone. I am just sitting here at work by myself. There are four of us girls here that work at S&H. One is at Rocky Point, another in the mountains, and the last is probably having her baby as I am writing this. I wish I was doing something like that (besides being in labor)! I know I could have gone to CA but Matt and I decided we wanted to visit Ben & Jess and Nic & Jon during spring break. I did, however get to go on little vacation that lasted 24hrs. Matt and I went up to his family reunion. It was fun getting to know his family better. The picture is of him and his brother Scott holding thier niece and nephew. This summer has been pretty calm and I am looking forward to starting school again. Hey I just had an idea! Everyone must write a blog about their favorite part of summer. I know it might be cheesy, but I want to know what everybody did and I'll have to agree with Noelle when she said that it seems like people haven't been writting as much. Anyways, I hope this works! talk to you all later.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Natalie!
Nice picture! Thanks for blogging. I'll think about our favorite part of summer and we'll blog it!
Love ya,
Jess

Jen and Bryan said...

So, I still think that Scott is totally cute and would be great with my cousin. Nat, we need to chat about that... my Mom was out there visiting her and I have some... not gossip... more like info about the situation. Matt is so darling. You can tell from the picture alone what a cute Daddy he will be!

Natalie said...

I agree with you Jen about your cousin and Scott, but mostly about Matt being a cute daddy!