Pages

Friday, August 25, 2006

A guilty man

Well I'm going to court today. I know what your thinking but I didn't do anything wrong. Then why I'm I going you ask, I'll tell you why. It all started on a warm April afternoon. I was on my why home from the doctors and since I had gotten a series of shots and didn't cry once; my mother took me to Jack in the Box the one located on Gilbert and Baseline. After receiving are food from the nice Hispanic lady at the window we started to pull around the rest of the building. That's when I saw it, a man dressed in all black running down the side walk with an arm full of cash. I thought to my self either that's a gothic kid who just won the lottery, or that guy just robbed a bank. I was right, he did rob a bank. "After that man I!" I cried and mom was on it. After a dangerous drive of 15 mph through the parking lot we pulled up close to the man. Mom saw he was making his way to his get-away car. "You’re not getting away today!" mom screamed and she speed the car straight into his(Mom doesn't remember any of this because she bumped her head when she hit the other car. So it would be good if no one ask questions to mom about what happend). I of course then jumped out to fight the man. Before he could raise his gun to blow me away I gave him the people's elbow to the face. He then dropped to the asphalt with the gun out of reach. Before he could get back up I jumped on him and started to pound his face in. I probably would have killed him or at least have knocked him out with my fist, but luckily for him I had gotten those shots earlier in the day that made my arm really sore. Anyway back to the facts. In process of beating up the thief I saw a baby crawling in the middle of the busy rode. I had to make a choice, should I save the baby and let the thief get away with millions? I gave the thief one last head butt and I was off to save the baby. I was successful in saving the baby after having to doge a cement truck or two, but the thief got away. Don't worry a couple of weeks later the police caught him. So today I have to identify the thief if he still has a face left to identify and tell the judge what happened. That's why I'm going to court.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Bradley, You are such a crack up.

Jen and Bryan said...

you know, that story was ust a smidge different when i heard it the first time...

Brad said...

That's probably because you heard it from mom JEN! Oh yeah, what does UST mean, hahaha....hahahaha!

Jessica said...

What really happened? Ben and I are in the dark over here!