Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A llama?... Seriously?

So, why a llama? Just wondering? You know, someone was just telling me that there is some group of people in Utah that believe their dead relatives come back as llamas... a little strange. So help me, if I come back as a llama, I am going to be one mad cookie.
As for changing the blog name, I think it should be called "People With No Jobs and Really Cute Kids Who Have Nothing Better to do With Their Time Than Write About Their Really Cute Kids on a Blog That No One Ever Looks At Besides the Doting Parents!" What do you think? Appropriate, right? Well, I think that Carter and Evie are so cute that they deserve a blog all to themselves. Have I mentioned all the new tricks that Carter is doing? Let's make a list, shall we?
1.First off, sometimes he TOTALLY makes Evelyn expressions. He just reminds me of her occasionally.
2. Not only does he SIGN "please" but now he says "pees" when he does it. (not all the time but simetimes he does.)
3. When you ask him what a doogy says he says "woof" softly.
4. When you ask him what a cow says he says "woof." I know, we're working on that one!
5. He still loves his daddy WAY more than his mommy... most of the time I think it's cute... others, I feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick.
6. We still can't do ANYTHING with his hair... I think we may shave his head.
7. He thinks that Violet is literally the funniest thing in the entire universe.
8. He can get off the couch alone... sometimes he gets hurt but he can still do it.
9. He's scared of the dark when he's not going to sleep. (our electricity went out the other night and he FREAKED.)
10. Last but not least, he will be the first person in the history of the world that will not be walking yet by the time he graduates from Highschool. (so lame!)
So, that's Carter in a nut shell. For more boring updates, tune in again in a week or so. I'm sure he'll be even cuter then. :) And don't forget to feed the dumb llama at the bottom of the page! Love you everyone, Jen and Company

1 comment:

Jessica said...

we love the update! Keep 'em coming!