Pages

Sunday, February 01, 2009

The Whole Family



These pictures didn't turn out great... lots of snow and you could tell that Dad, Bryan, and Bradley would rather be getting root canals than be taking these pictures. But I switched some heads and this is the best I could come up with.








Have you ever seen a cuter bunch of kids?!?! These pictures all turned out funny. One of them, Hannah's literally trying to get upa nd walk out of the picture. Loved them. When I'm done with these I'll burn disks for everyone and either mail them or give them to Grammie to mail. (whichever will be faster.) I SHOULD be done really soon. Especially since I'm being ditched all evening for men in tight pants. (Go Cards! Bryan is literally so excited I'm pretty sure he's going to pee his pants.)


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Jen, these are awesome! Thanks so much for doing it! Too bad Hannah was trying-to-figure-out-if-her-tongue-would fall-out-of-her-mouth-if-she-kept-it-out long-enough day :)