Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sisters!

i don't know if i have posted any of these but the night we took these was unforgettable! some of them are from different times but i cant get over how weird and funny we look! i love my sisters and their craziness! Nicole and Natalie just because you are not in these doesn't mean i dont love you, it means i don't have any crazy pictures of you! i love you the VERY SAME! all of you guys are the best and i wish you all lived here. i miss you Natalie and Nellie, sorry i don't call and talk to you guys as much i as i should but i love you, i love, i love, and miss you guys so much!!! and Nicole and nomers you guys are the best and thanks for putting up with me i love you guys too!
p.s. sorry some of the pictures are disturbing! ha ha girls don't hate for this!
wow i didn't realize how much i said "i love you" ha ha okay well i think you all get my point, i cant get enough of my sisters!









2 comments:

Ben said...

I have some very special sisters. Sweet spirits all the way!

Natalie said...

I love my sisters too! Old and new (old as in biological and not in age, and new as in married into the family) Pretty pics.