Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

What's Going Through Their Heads:

"We have NO idea how much our lives are about to change." (for the better of course!!) We are SO excited to meet little Olivia. Let's arrange a little photo session within the first little bit of you getting here. YEAH BABIES!!!



I always take this picture when I do maternity shoots because it's the view the Mommy has for the last several weeks of her pregnancy. Nicole's belly is a bit smaller than most. (Dang cute pregnant girls... I hate them all!!! But not you, Nic.)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, looks like she could still even see her feet!
You guys are going to EAT OLIVIA UP! She is a doll... so so so beautiful. We will miss her. And Jon and Nicole too. Cute pics!

Nicole said...

I so want pictures taken of Olivia! I know you have been feeling pretty crummy lately so whenever you are feeling up to it I would love it!