Pages

Sunday, June 01, 2008

I HATE Idaho

First it took Natalie and Nicole, then Ben (and eventually Jess and the girls) and now Nellie. I just want you all to know that I hate Idaho. They should move BYUI to Phoenix. Nellie, on befalf of those you are leaving behind, please know that you will be missed terribly. Who am I going to act like a dork with? Who am I going to do puzzles with? SAD!!!!!!!! I hope you have a blast. And remember, when people want you to come out with them, say YES!!! That's how you make friends. :) And no getting married. You're too young, k? You have to wait another year at least (and if Nic and Nat didn't get married so young I would be saying another 3 years...) I love you!!!! This is a picture of how I feel about you leaving:

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm sad knowing that half of my family will be in Idaho and the other half are in AZ. Why am I in Arkansas?!

Nicole said...

I am thrilled that Nellie is coming to Idaho! Yea!!

Jen and Bryan said...

because your hubby is in law school... duh...

Anonymous said...

I miss you all who are not here! Oh don't worry Jen...I am going to do my best on trying to...be out going. I promise!