Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

efy 2008!










hey eveyone well this week i went to NAU for efy! it was a blast i had so much fun. i learned a lot, the classes were AMAZING! i made so many new friends(and cute boys)haha.. well here a few pictures .






this one above is me and my bestest buds sharlie,me,lauren,and emily






well my group never took a group picture so this looks stupid because i am the only girl . please don't think i put this picture on to be like hey look at me) i feel really dumb.




one above is me up at 1:30 tyring to see how
many oreos i can fit in my mouth.


this one is me and my awesome friend clint.
















this my favorite girl ever! she was my counselor her name is kambria smith.( brad i think you know her)









7 comments:

Natalie said...

Mmmm. I really feel like some Oreos now! Looks like a lot of fun and like there were a lot of cute boys. However, none are as handsome as Matt Backus. That guy is a total hunk. :)

Jen and Bryan said...

I'm glad you had better luck than naomi with counselors. looks like you had a blast. we can't wait to hear about it.

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! I loved EFY and I am so glad you had a blast! Those boys look pretty spicey! Send some up my way! Jk. Love ya!

Jessica said...

You Wyeth girls are all so smashingly beautful! Say what you may, but I know all those boys were calling home to tell their families they were in a photo with NOELLE WYETH. THE Noelle Wyeth.
Looks like so much fun!
You're right Natalie, oreos are sounding mighty tasty 'bout now!

Brad said...

What the Freak! Kambria Smith thats tight I went to witer Formal with her. Weird.
The holister kid looks really really gay mainly because he is wearing Holister.

Brad said...

Tell duck boy in the black shirt and tie that his face is going to be inverted if he keeps making gay kiss fases at you.

Anonymous said...

haha thanks everyone! i know brad, she is the coolest! oh and i will let the kid know what you said.