Pages

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A visit from the Woolleys

We were so glad that Jon and Nicole were able to visit for a few days. We had so much fun with them and were sad to see them go. Thanks for the visit guys!
Jon and Evelyn had fun in the mud. The water is alot muddier than normal this time of year.
Hannah loves her Aunt Nicole
Ahhhh, so sweet
You can't really tell it's a family photo, Hannah was in there somewhere!
Evelyn loved throwing rocks in the pond with Nicole. They wore matching pants and Evelyn insisted on wearing Hannah's hat.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so glad you posted these pictures. I just logged on about five minutes before they came up and I was sad to find that there were not any new blogs! You must have sensed my despair and but up the pictures as soon as you could. Thanks. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish I could have been there.

Jessica said...

I did sense your despair Natalie. I dropped everything and blogged immediately just for you! I'm glad we're connected yo. We wish you could've been here too!

Jonicolathan said...

Jonathan and I had a blast in Arizona and in Cedar City!! Evelynn was so funny! On friday Afternoon she asked if She could "look at my boobies" and later that that day she came up to me and said " k nicole, let me smell your bum." I guess that's what ben and Jess say to her if they think she has a dirty diaper! It was very cute. Anyway. We had so much fun with all of you guys and we miis you guys already!! Thanks for letting us come and see all of you guys!! We love you all!!

Daisy said...

Ha, I got a kick out of Eveyln's comments. The pictures are cute. Looks like you guys are having fun. We sure miss you guys!

David and Deena said...

Don't you just love family time together. We wish we had been there too. We miss you all

Jen and Bryan said...

so, nicole, did you show her? i sure hope not. what kind of aunt would do that?!?! hehe