Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007

Friends and Family in Seattle

We had such a fun time in Seattle! Here are some of the family and friends group shots.
We loved visiting Grandma Jake. She is 92 years young. She loved seeing the girls!
We loved seeing Chalonn and Heber and their adorable kids! We met them on the beach for a fun evening.
My dad and sister took us to the aquarium. The girls had fun being with Grandpa John and Aunt Becky. This was the first time Hannah met Grandpa.
We had a mother's day BBQ at my dad's house. We had a great time.
All the girls! Here I am with my mom and sister and the girls. My mom and sister took some time off work to spend with us. We sure enjoyed them!

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Thanks for sharing pictures of your Seattle Trip! Looks like you guys had fun! We had fun seeing you when you visited too. Which reminds me, I need to post some of those pictures on our blog.

Besos,
Daisy

David and Deena said...

So fun to see about your trip and about your family...and ours (Heber 7 Chalonn). I'm so glad you got to be with them. We miss you.
D&D&C

David and Deena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.