Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Arkansas

As many of you know Matt and I went to Arkansas this past weekened to find a place to live. The first day we were there was pretty busy. We first went to see the Law school and to visit with the financial advisor. We found out that Matt had been awarded a scholarship! It was a very welcomed suprise. After that we went apartment hunting. The picture is the apartment complex we will be living in. After living in an apartment with no dishwasher Iam very excited to know that this apartment has one, as well as a washer and dryer (I think I am in heaven).
The next day was a lot more relaxing. Matt and I went to the Pinnacle State Park, the arboretum, and Maumell state park. It is so green and pretty in Arkansas. I couldn't believe all the trees they have there. It was a little humid (you might be able to tell by looking at my frizzy hair), but not as bad as Corpus Christi.

All in all the trip turned out to be very nice. We are excited to start this new chapter in our lives. Also once we move I will only have 5 weeks left before Caleb is born!!














3 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

how very beautiful!!!! i seriously can't wait to come visit you guys. I also can't believe how nice those apartments are! So spoiled!

Ben said...

Sooooooooo pretty!

David and Deena said...

This is a big adventure for you two. Talk to Candra if you need help with homesickness and adjusting. She's doing okay, till family 'things' happen. It will be wonderful!