Pages

Monday, April 04, 2011

Does anybody still read this?




If you do, maybe you've noticed the design changes. Maybe not. But if you haven't, you might be the kind of person who doesn't notice when your spouse/significant other gets a haircut. Shame on you.

In either case, you might enjoy reading this. It's my new blog. And I like it. There. You've been shamelessly plugged at. (click me... just do it... or finish reading and come back)

Oh, and if you belong to my immediate family, Jessica cries herself to sleep every night because no one else is posting pictures of where they live. Shame on you, twice.

Bryan and Jen have the only legitimate excuse. Don't even try to top "my kid has leukemia, I don't have time to blog."

And here is a token picture, because every self-respecting blog post needs a picture. And this is a pretty good one.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I do still read this. I will post pictures. No I really will. I Know I said it before, but I am. However, Matt and I are moving sometime next week probably. No not far. From apt. B to apt. C. So should I wait and just put pics of Apt. C? Maybe I will do both. So you can compare and contrast.

Nicole said...

I'm sorry Jess!!! Please don't cry anymore! I have no excuse for not posting more! I PROMISE I will try harder to post and put up pictures of my house. I/ve been reluctant because my house isn't cute but I won't let that stop me anymore!