Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Not for the faint of heart...

Here is our brave little man with his 4 stitches in his tongue! He doesn't seem to mind them. In fact, he has been playing with them so much, 2 of them are almost out. The dr. said not to worry, so I'll try not to worry about his tongue falling off or something.

Here he is after getting the stitches:

I decided not to post the bloody picture that I took. I don't know what happened, I was in another room and William started crying. He fell on something maybe. I washed him up and called a neighbor to have a look. It seemed okay, but later that night when William was in the bath, both Ben and I got a good look at it. Ben called the Dr. about the cut while I held my head between my legs trying not to faint! Thank goodness Ben isn't squeamish! We'd be in big trouble then! William was brave and has been a trooper! Glad it's over and that it wasn't worse.


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Nicole told me about what happened. I swear my stomach did a double flip. I'm glad he is doing better.

Jen and Bryan said...

SAD!!!! I hate it when my kids have colds! I can't imagine. Poor little guy. Loved the video on your blog. He looks like he has such a fun little personality.

David and Deena said...

makes me sad...I never had that happen to any of my kids...just a few stitches in Chalonn's eyebrow and Devin's head. Ouch!