Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

CeCi

Hey evrybody, I'm letting you all know that I've chopped my hair off... as you guys may know my friend carolyn has MDS (pre-leukimia) which means she has to have Kimo-therapy. She had long Beutiful blonde hair; she got her hair cut really short and is donating it to 'Locks of Love' (makes wigs for cancer patients that cant keep their hair) So me and 6 other friends all got matching 'Carolyn Haircuts' and are donating our hair also. So here's the process and the outcome! hope you all like it!













Before














After!












AHHH! its gone! :)












The donations!!!!


The best part! Showing Carolyn

8 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

While the bags of hair is kind of nasty, the cut looks darling on you and the cause is even better. Good girl!!!

Jen and Bryan said...

What does "ceci" have to do with it?

Anonymous said...

thanks guys....and i forgot...ceci is her nickname!

Natalie said...

Naomi You are soo awesome. Your hair looks beautiful. Dang girl...you look good no matter what!

Anonymous said...

You look like a babe Naomi! I am proud of you for doing what you did. You my sis are a true friend. Love ya!

Nicole said...

You look adorable naomi!!!! What a doll!

Anonymous said...

thanks everybody! it means a lot. :)
<3 naomi

David and Deena said...

I thought the story tender, and the girl beautiful...before and after the cut.