Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hannah May May

Hannah May is the funnest little girl! She has such a happy and content temperment. She warms the hearts of all around her!
She had her eye on the camera in this one, I think she wanted to eat it. I love her little feet.
These next three make me think I should make a blog that includes all the silly things that Ben does with our girls. In this one, he put Hannah's panty bottoms as a hat!
Evelyn's headband put on like horns...
This one's a little more normal, just a hat (and a really cute smile!).
Hannah is really enjoying bathtime with her big sister. Evelyn loves it too, she always calls Hannah "Hannah May May" She'll say "Mommy, I want Hannah May May" or "Mom, is Hannah May May having a nap?"
These girls make our home so heavenly!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love Hannah's smiles! You can't help but smile back.